WGAZ is pleased to announce that registration for the 2024 season will begin on Sunday, October 1st, 2023 at 12:00AM.
Membership & Event Registration is done via CompetitionSuite starting October 1st. To register for events, log into your CompetitionSuite account and navigate to the Registration tab at the top of the page. Make sure you are looking at Open shows and pick your shows.
During the registration process, units are able to register for a maximum of 5 regular-season shows and Championships. Performance order will be determined by payment date then registration date.
Per the conversation from the September Membership Meeting - The Color Guard Focus Show for Elementary, Independent Prep, & Junior HS class has moved to March 8 or 9 depending on facilities. (East Valley area)
Requirement for the season:
- Your units 's first performance must be by 2/24/2023
- Review WGAZ's Code of Conduct, Policy & Procedure, and Bylaws
- Participating Unit Master Agreement (PUMA)
- Background Check & SafeSport Training for all adult instructional and administrative staff having regular contact with, or authority over, participants
- One example on how to obtain copyright: ClickNClear (wgi.clicknclear.com)
- Permission form for Independent Units with High School Students
Registration questions? Please email [email protected]
Classification questions? Please email one of these individuals: